[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Library Volunteers Needed at Lunch

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Sep 5 08:39:32 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact alexandraprovece at berkeley.net

Parents,

We are looking for two parents to join our amazing team of library
lunchtime volunteers. The simple job is to monitor the library computer
lab and help students. We have a short training and a "cheat sheet" for
you to use until you get used to the BHS network and usual student
questions.

Our students really appreciate this 30-Mac computer lab being open at
lunch and are generally busy and attentive to their work.

We have openings Monday through Friday for the new school year. The
lunch time is about 11:35 AM - 12:20. Monday's are later at
12:20-1:05. Please email me if you would be interested in covering one
of these shifts on a weekly basis.

Thanks for your consideration,

Alexandra Provence and Ellie Goldstein-Erickson

alexandraprovece at berkeley.net <mailto:alexandraprovece at berkeley.net>

--

Alex
Alexandra Provence

See our Reading Blog @ http://bayareabibliophile.wordpress.com/

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe. *To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*