[BHS Etree] MUSIC: Band and Orchestra Schedule Sep. 1-5, Parent Mtg. Wed.

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Aug 31 15:52:30 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mary Dougherty
marydougherty at berkeley.net

Parents:

Please let us know if you have a different email you'd rather we use, as
this is the best way for us to keep you updated. If you're receiving this
through the BHS e-tree please send us your email, as this is the last weekly
BAO email we will send through the e-tree.

Schedule

<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.net/file/d/0Bzs6YWpgIn6QVk9iZ3VaRFo1Sm8/
edit?usp=drive_web> 14-15 BAO 9:1-9:5.pdf

BAO Parent Meeting

Wednesday, Sept 3, 7pm in A201

We will discuss the upcoming year for all of BAO, then move into LA tour
info, Caz and FUNDRAISING.

LA payments

We will have info on scholarships and how/when/to whom to write checks at
the Wed. 9/3 parent meeting.

Last week to order a T-Shirt!

Already ordered a shirt (either online or in person)? You don't need to do
it again.

Never ordered one? Order online on the T-Shirt Order Form
<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.net/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&f
ormkey=dGMzMXoyTnFvQ09IY25kZjdONGJ1dXc6MA#gid=0>

Musician Info Form

BAO musicians - please fill this out here
<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.net/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&f
ormkey=dGR0cmhBaC1KeTJtcUFBY29sR25xekE6MA#gid=0>  by September 5th for a
service project.

Caz Jumpstart in two weeks!

Yes! We are taking all 1º and returning upperclassmen in 0º who intend to go
on tour on a 2 day jumpstart: Sun-Mon September 14-15.

*	Paperwork! Get it all filled out, and teacher signatures by Friday,
Sept. 5th
*	Chaperones! Thanks to the 3 parents who've stepped forward! We need
3 more! Paperwork for chaperones is below. (please ignore the incorrect
dates! Also please ignore the chaperone meeting)

<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.net/file/d/0B8OAbpNkl2JCU0VEM1UtWVZIT215
T0o0eEY5LUFxTjlUeDZv/edit?usp=drive_web> 14-15 BAO Caz Jumpstart packet

<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.net/file/d/0B983OA8XWc5YNjJMR3Bfdmd0cXM/
edit?usp=drive_web> 14-15 BAO Caz Jumpstart Chaperones

Pep Band

First Pep Band performance of the year!! Friday, Sept 12 at lunch for Sports
Day. Meet in A201 at the very beginning of lunch. Pump up the BHS crowd and
earn a service project... goooo sportsball!

Service Projects

You will need 3 every grading period. Report in or look for ideas on the
service
<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.net/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGZ3MlJ
SMU9xRy02MHY2NGJqdW9Dc2c6MA#gid=0>  projects form.

Listen to this!

Gershwin, Beethoven, pep band and more!

<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.net/document/d/1bBsHF1mGvzCD6FSTiEMOb2bA
0ZrJEGJLYGzEC9jytak/edit?usp=drive_web> 14-15 BAO Fall Music Links

Are you a BAO parent reading this?

If your musician is new to checking their BUSD email the following info can
help them out. We will be sending a weekly email to all BAO musicians and
parents with info and schedules, so having access to an
@students.berkeley.net <http://students.berkeley.net/>  account is vital to
your musician's success in BAO.

<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.net/document/d/1S7gCJDbcon9y9ik7Cz-6TeIx
vCXw9HWpJNur9RFo1Ck/edit?usp=drive_web> help accessing berkeley.net

Thanks, Mary & Karen

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe