[BHS Etree] LEADERSHIP: Halftime Performers

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Aug 29 19:25:38 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

To all those students who have dreamed about performing the national anthem
at a big game, we are giving you your chance.

Student Leadership is seeking singers for 3-4 home games and possibly 2-3
performers for a halftime show at home football games this Fall. We may also
have an opening for a student announcer. For any of these positions, please
stop by the Leadership Office in the cafeteria, and pick up a Performer
form.

A few things to consider:

*	Deadline to submit interest for Fall Events is Sept. 19.
*	All dancers/performers must be present for the start of the
audition.
*	Participation is about spirit, not talent in this case.  Find
creative positive ways for everyone on your team to be involved.
*	Performances can last no longer than 3 minutes.
*	Music and dance must NOT include vulgar or violent language, be
degrading or sexually explicit, or have drug and alcohol references.
*	Performers must be tastefully dressed. This is a BHS Family event!

John Villavicencio

Director of Student Activities

Berkeley High School

johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

@TheJacketHive

@BerkeleyHighASB

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe