[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: Come Meet New Principal Kristin Glenchur!

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Aug 29 19:05:43 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Cindy Chang
cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com

The Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF)* cordially invites you to our first meeting
of the school year on Monday September 8 at 7 pm (BHS library, 2nd floor, D
bldg)

We are excited to start the evening by first meeting our new Principal,
Kristin Glenchur.

We will then be discussing...

...new BAF policies affecting the management of the Restricted Team Funds

...how to apply for and receive BAF grants

...upcoming fundraising events to help your teams and BAF raise money to
counter the budget cuts to the athletic apartment.

Don't miss this important meeting, and consider joining BAF if....

...you have children who may be involved in the 19 sports and over 50 teams
governed by the BHS athletic department

...you want to get involved at BHS--but not overcommitted!

...you want to be around a fun group of people, all passionate about
supporting athletic and academic success for our children at Berkeley High!

* BAF is a non-profit 501c3 volunteer organization. We meet on the second
Monday of each month (except for the third Monday in Oct and Nov). Please
mark your calendars now!, and GO JACKETS!

(Sept 8, Oct 20, Nov 17, Dec 8, Jan 12, Feb 9, Mar 9, April 13, May 11, June
8)

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe