[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Join the Berkeley High School Development Group, Sep. 2 (Tues.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Aug 19 18:06:36 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact BetseyBigelow-Teller,
betsybhsdev at gmail.com <mailto:betsybhsdev at gmail.com> or Carole
Ungvarsky, csuberkeley at gmail.com <mailto:csuberkeley at gmail.com>

How can you get connected to Berkeley High and enrich the experience for
all BHS students?

Join the primary fundraising organization for Berkeley High, the
Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG)! We have a variety of
great volunteer opportunities.

A trusted and effective independent non-profit organization, the BHSDG
provides funding for many programs throughout BHS, including:

  * Free drop-in After School Tutoring for all students
  * Classroom Supplies Mini-Grants for every teacher
  * The Substance Abuse Prevention program through the Health Center,
    and /many more/.

We also manage the funds raised by all small schools and programs for
free. Our next meeting is Tuesday, September 2 at 7 p.m. in the BHS Library.

Questions? Check out our website at www.bhsdg.org
<http://www.bhsdg.org/>, or contact Betsy Bigelow-Teller at
betsybhsdev at gmail.com <mailto:betsybhsdev at gmail.com> or Carole Ungvarsky
at csuberkeley at gmail.com <mailto:csuberkeley at gmail.com>

/Thank you!/

/Betsy/

/______________________________/

Betsy Bigelow-Teller

Co-President

Berkeley High School Development Group

Check out our new website at: http://bhsdg.org/

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.