[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 1st Call to Help With Registration, Aug. 18-22

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Aug 7 11:26:42 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony
lisasibony at berkeley.net <mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Hello Dear Community,

I hope you have all had a good and restful summer. I am looking forward
to the new school year! Berkeley High registration takes place Monday,
August 18 through Friday, August 22. Students pick up their schedule,
have their picture ID taken, receive a locker assignment, check out
textbooks, talk to counselors if there is a problem with the schedule,
pick up free/reduced lunch forms, buy an organizer for $4, and drop off
emergency cards. In addition, freshmen go through an orientation and are
taken on a tour.

In order to facilitate the flow of students, we need approximately 40
volunteers EACH day---20 in the morning (8:15 to noon) and 20 in the
afternoon (12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.)  We are asking a lot of our
community, but it is a wonderful time to be on campus.

Students, no matter what they say, are happy to be back on campus. There
is anticipation and excitement in the air. If you can help, please let
me know what _day_ of the week you can help, and if you'd like a morning
and/or afternoon shift.

*Seniors* - Mon., Aug. 18

*Juniors* - Tues. Aug. 19
*Sophomores *Wed. Aug 20

*Freshmen* - Thurs. Aug 21
*Make-up Day* -- Fri., Aug. 22

Thank you!

Lisa

--

Lisa Sibony

Outreach and Volunteers

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.