[BHS Etree] AHA: Welcoming New Families

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Aug 4 20:38:59 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Laura Marlin
marlincal at earthlink.net

Hello AHA Parents!

In an effort to strengthen our AHA community, we are starting a buddy family
program: current AHA parents get the name and number of an incoming AHA
family and call that family at the beginning of the year to say, "Welcome."
It's pretty low key, and for those who have limited time but would like to
do something to support AHA, this is the perfect gig.

If you are interested in being one of our welcoming families, please contact
Laura Marlin at marlincal at earthlink.net.  Thank you!

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.