[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF) Meeting TODAY!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Jun 9 07:39:23 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com for
additional info.

If you are the parent or guardian of a current, future, or former BHS
student-athlete, please join us at our next BAF Meeting THIS EVENING, Monday
June 9 from 7-9 pm in the School Library, second floor of D Building.

Meet our new officers and Board members, and consider supporting your
child's team by serving as the BAF parent representative. The team rep is
important because he/she can bring valuable info about BAF's activities back
to the coaching staff and other team parents, and can also represent the
team when discussing its funding requests.

BAF meets the second Monday of every month from 7-9 pm (except for Oct and
Nov, when it is held the 3rd Monday).  Please mark your calendars now!

We look forward to increased parent and community participation with BAF
this upcoming school year and hope to see you this evening.

Go Jackets!

Cindy J. Chang MD

BAF President 2014-15

cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.