[BHS Etree] LEADERSHIP: Bone Marrow Drive, May 27 (Tues)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue May 27 08:01:07 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

The Asian American Donor Program will be at Berkeley High School TODAY,
Tuesday, May 27 from 11:30 am - 1 pm on the steps in the courtyard.
Please help spread the word to any possible matches (see below). It
takes less than 10 minutes. Thank you!

Baylor Nihei Fredrickson, a 7-year-old boy from San Francisco's East
Bay, is fighting a battle with a relapse of leukemia. Baylor is now in a
children's hospital undergoing chemotherapy a second time while his
family tries desperately to find him a bone marrow donor.  His sister
was tested, but is not a match.  Please help us to help them.  A marrow
transplant is Bay's only hope for his long-term survival.

Baylor needs potential donors to find out if they're a bone marrow
match.  Baylor is of German/Japanese heritage and ideally needs a match
with the same background, but we encourage everyone to sign up as you
might match any of the 12,000 patients who are also searching for their
donor. *We are looking for donors who are between the ages of 18-44
years old. *

Baylor's video: http://youtu.be/oWqi7ih5D4E
Recent articles: http://abc7news.com/archive/9530037/

John Villavicencio
Director of Student Activities
BerkeleyHigh School
(510) 644 -- 8990
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*. To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.