[BHS Etree] JAZZ: Jazz Program Auditions for 2014-15

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun May 11 21:06:41 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Berkeley High Jazz
berkeleyhighjazz at gmail.com

BHS Jazz Program Auditions - Signup Deadline Sunday May 18th @ 7:00 PM

If you are interested in auditioning for the 2014-2015 Berkeley High Jazz
program and have not yet signed up, you MUST do so by Sunday May 18th @ 7:00
PM.  Please visit our website -  bhsjazz.org -- for more information and to
sign up.  If have already signed up, signupgenius.com has, or will soon,
send you a confirmation message.  (You may want to check your junk or spam
folders.)  If you have questions or concerns, or do not receive a
confirmation email, please do NOT contact Ms. Cline.  Instead email
berkeleyhighjazz at gmail.com.

Please note: an audition is required on ALL instruments for Jazz Lab II &
Ensemble.  An audition is also required for a position in the rhythm section
(piano/vibes/drums/bass/guitar) in Jazz Lab I. Students interested in
joining Jazz Lab I on a woodwind or brass instrument must submit a
recommendation from their music teacher but do not need to audition.

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.