[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BOLD Meeting & Student Panel, May 12 (Mon.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Apr 29 17:37:23 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact BHSBOLDcontact at gmail.com

The BHS Berkeley Students Owning Learning Differences committee -- BOLD
-- will be hosting a panel of graduating Seniors, recent graduates, as
well as other folks in our extended community --  all of whom have
learning differences of one kind or another -- talking about ways they
have overcome their learning-related challenges while in school, in
college, and in their careers.

*The panel will be from 6-8pm in the BHS College and Career Center
on Monday, May 12 and is open to the entire BHS community.* We are
celebrating this final meeting with pizza. If you would like to attend,
please RSVP by Friday, May 9, BHSBOLDcontact at gmail.com
<mailto:BHSBOLDcontact at gmail.com>.

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>. To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
'unsubscribe'; To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: 'subscribe.' http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>