[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: Golf Tournament Fundraiser, May 2 (Fri)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Apr 23 19:53:55 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact  Manish Doshi manishd at comcast.net

Dear Friends of Berkeley High Athletics:

I am writing on behalf of Berkeley High School, and The Berkeley Athletic
Fund asking for your support in helping us in achieving a very important
goal.

The Berkeley Athletic Fund will be hosting its 7th Annual Golf Tournament
this year on Friday, May 2nd here in Berkeley at the Tilden Park Golf
Course.

But this is much more than a golf tournament.  All proceeds from the event
will go directly to the athletic teams at Berkeley High School, in
particular Freshman Athletics.  What makes this event so important - and
sets it aside from others - is that the funds raised allow over 1100 student
athletes and 200 freshmen to participate in athletics at Berkeley High
School.

Berkeley High School has a rich and robust athletic tradition that has grown
to more than 60 teams in 28 varsity sports! These teams are comprised of
about 1,100 student-athletes -- about 1/3 of the total BHS student body.  10
of these varsity sports programs have Freshman/Frosh teams.  Freshman/frosh
athletes are the future of many championship varsity sports teams at
Berkeley High School - your support is integral in building these future
varsity players and teams.

The goal for our 7th Invitational Golf Tournament is to raise $35,000 for
those deserving student athletes.  In the last 6 years, with help from our
community, businesses, and YOU, we have raised over $100,000.00 to help BHS
student athletes.

I would invite you to partner with us in this worthy endeavor by
participating in any way you find suitable.  The most effective contribution
would be to have you or your company "sponsor" a hole at the golf
tournament.  Sponsorships are available.  Each sponsor will be featured on
our golf t 'shirts and have a sign on the course thanking your generosity.
You can also help by getting a foursome of golfers for the tournament or
just send a donation into BAF.  Needless to say, any contribution will be
greatly appreciated

You can be assured that your investment in the student's athletes Berkeley
High School, will pay huge dividends in their future success.

I would like to thank you - in advance - for your help, and I hope to see
you all soon.

Sincerely,

Manish Doshi

Golf Tournament 2014 Co-Chairman

Berkeley High School Class of 1979

(BAF Tax ID Number 94-3006966)

Cell: (510) 301-1747 <tel:%28510%29%20301-1747>

 <mailto:manishd at comcast.net> manishd at comcast.net

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.