[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Girls Golf Info Mtg. May 2 (Fri)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Apr 21 19:50:25 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Athletic Director
athleticdirector at berkeley.net

The BHS Girls Golf Program will be hosting an informational night May 2nd at
6:00PM in the BHS Library.

We will go over what being apart of our team is like and, in addition,
important dates such as tryouts and scheduling will be covered; including
how the season operates and how joining the girl's golf team will be a
rewarding experience.

All levels of golfers are welcome, and players with previous experience are
encouraged to join. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you.

Coach Brown

For more information contact the BHS Girls Golf Coach Jesse Brown
brownjesse42 at berkeley.edu

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.