[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: 2nd call for Volunteers for 3rd Annual College Fair, May 4 (Sun)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Apr 9 18:52:10 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Fern Royce fern.royce at gmail.com

First, thank you to everyone who has volunteered so far. We have filled most
of the morning set up shifts. We are now looking for Freshman, Sophomore and
Senior parents who can volunteer for the following time slots:

10 am to 1 pm - need 2-3 more

12 noon to 3 pm - need 20

2 pm to 5 pm - need 6-8

4 to 5:30 pm - need 6-8

Please consider volunteering for one shift, two shifts or all day! (Enter
from the Bancroft/Milvia entrance. The fair will be in the Jacket gym and
case studies will be in various classrooms.)

Email your time preferences to Fern Royce, college fair volunteer
coordinator: fern.royce at gmail.com

If you are unable to volunteer for the fair but still want to be a part of
this fabulous new tradition, please consider donating a case or two of
individual bottled waters to give to our college representatives on the day
of the fair. Leave all donations in the College and Career Center at BHS or
at the front desk clearly marked for the College Fair.

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.