[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Boys Lacrosse Booster Meeting, April 7 (Mon.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Apr 6 08:53:23 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Coach Stock,
stephenstock at gmail.com

Please join us on Monday, April 7 for the monthly *BHS Men's Lacrosse
Booster Meeting at *7:30pm in the College & Career Center.

There is a lot to discuss as we progress in the season: team/program
updates, banquet planning, carpooling for away games, and summer activities.
Lots of volunteering opportunities, as well as planning how to celebrate
BHS LAX's 30th Anniversary!

Please join us - we can't do it without you. For more information
contact Coach Stock (stephenstock at gmail.com)

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>. To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
'unsubscribe'; To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: 'subscribe.' http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>