[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Leadership Applications 2014-15

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Mar 27 18:11:01 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact info at compassionateleaders.org
<mailto:info at compassionateleaders.org>

Hello!

We are in search of the next team of leadership students who want to
work on policies and events that will positively affect the direction of
Berkeley High School in the coming years. Students on Leadership receive
elective credit, work as a team to plan events, and are offered many
opportunities to volunteer or receive leadership skills training.

We have positions available on each of the Class Teams, the Executive
Team, or the Student Senate. Class teams need class deputies, a class
secretary and treasurer. The Executive Team is need of Commissioners of
Environmental Sustainability, Multicultural Affairs and other specific
appointments. The Student Senate is in need of representatives for the
Smaller Leaning Communities as well as a new position with the BHS
Development Group.

Applications are available in the Leadership Office (cafeteria) and are
due May 8. These positions are selected by interview with the Director
of Student Activities, ASB President and Vice President.

One final note is that we are considering how to better represent the
diversity of races and SLC's on campus by reaching out to all
communities. Leadership is open to everyone and inclusive of all
abilities, colors, beliefs.

--

ONE BIG SCHOOL, FULL OF GREAT LEADERS!!!
John Villavicencio

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.