[BHS Etree] TEEN SERVICES: Y Scholars Program Info Session, March 28 (Fri.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Mar 26 18:37:00 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jose Herrera Cruz,
jcruz at ymca-cba.org

Dear Parents and Students,

The Y-Scholars Program will be having info sessions about the program on
Friday, March 28 from 4PM-5PM, and Saturday from 10AM-11AM at the
YMCA-PG&E Teen Center, just a street away from Berkeley High.

Come and learn more about our community: the program, staff, students,
services, and ways we can assist you and your student. You will gain a
better understanding about our commitment to our students and their
families. Info sessions are highly encouraged since applications will be
accepted on these days.

To RSVP, please visit learn.yscholars.org

For more details, contact Jose Herrera Cruz at 510 542 2130 or
jcruz at ymca-cba.org <mailto:jcruz at ymca-cba.org>

?Quiere saber como Y-Scholars los puede ayudar? Venga a una de nuestra
sesiones de informacion y conozca mas sobre nuestro programa: los
tutores, consejeros, estudiantes, servicios y maneras como podemos
asistir al esta diate en la preparatoria (High School).

Para hacer una reservacion, por favor visite learn.yscholars.org -
contacte Mr. Cruz al 510 542 2130 ? jcruz at ymca-cba.org
<mailto:jcruz at ymca-cba.org>.

CUANDO: Viernes, 28 de marzo, de 6PM-7PM y Sabado, 29 de marzo, de
11AM-12PM. Ambas secesiones van a ser en espanol.

Para mas informacion, contacte Jose Herrera Cruz at 510 542 2130 -
jcruz at ymca-cba.org <mailto:jcruz at ymca-cba.org>.

About us

The Y-Scholars Program is a FREE after school program that works with
first-generation college-bound and/or low income students who are
looking for guidance and support to help them reach their academic and
career goals. We have 13 program counselors who are ready to help
students with their academics, social support, and college pursuit. As
well, more than 20 tutors are available to help in various school
subjects such as Chemistry, Biology, Algebra 2 or Calculus. In addition,
the program offers mentors, college tours, social events, and
scholarship opportunities.

For more Y-Scholars information, photos, and events visit us on
facebook.com/yscholarsprogram

Regards,

Jose Herrera Cruz

Associate Academic Manager

YMCA-PG&E TEEN CENTER

P 510 542 2130F 510 649 9885

jcruz at ymca-cba.org <mailto:jcruz at ymca-cba.org><mailto:jcruz at ymca-cba.org
<mailto:jcruz at ymca-cba.org>

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.