[BHS Etree] SPORTS: College Sports Recruiting Event: March 19th (Wed.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Mar 11 18:39:52 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Athletic Director
athleticdirector at berkeley.net <mailto:athleticdirector at berkeley.net>

College Sports Recruiting Event: March 19th 6-8pm

Berkeley High Athletics is hosting a COLLEGE SPORTS RECRUITING EVENT.
Getting noticed by college coaches can be a challenging and frustrating
process for a high school student athlete. We want to help you
understand the ins and outs of what to expect as you, the athlete and
parent, try to get recruited.

Jennifer "JT" Thomas, the college counselor at Maybeck High School and
former Division I Cal Women's Soccer coach is coming to share, inside
and out, what you can do to best position yourself to pursue playing
college sports. Topics of the presentation include:

1) how to choose the most appropriate level

2) rules that recruiters must follow

3) how to put yourself out there

4) what to expect during the process

Please join us on Wednesday, March 19th 6-8pm in the Berkeley High
Library for a presentation followed by a Q&A session.

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.