[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: 6:30 pm Tonight - Presentation for Parents/Guardians of Juniors

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Mar 6 12:09:27 PST 2014

 PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Skyler Barton
skylerbarton at berkeley.net

*Tonight's College Information Presentation for parents/guardians of BHS
Juniors (Class of 2015) will begin at 6:30pm in the BHS Library.  We hope
to see you there!*

This is a reminder that our College Information Night for parents and
guardians of BHS Juniors is taking place tonight (Thursday, March 6)
at 6:30 pm in the BHS Library.  During this meeting BHS college advisers
Angela Price and Skyler Barton will cover information about basic
college requirements,
trends,  the application process and the variety of resources offered
through the College and Career Center.

one word only in the subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To *subscribe* to the
etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe.'  http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/