[BHS Etree] JACKET: Note to Subscribers

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Feb 23 18:53:12 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Ally Dove
alexandra.dove1 at gmail.com

Hello BHS community and Jacket subscribers,

Due to the imminent closure of the post office across the street from the
high school, the Jacket staff has been working with the BUSD to figure out a
way to continue mailing the newspapers at the San Pablo Post Office. I would
like to apologize to the subscribers for the delayed issues of the Jacket.
We are working hard to find a way to make this transition easy and
efficient.

If you have not been receiving the paper in the mail, don't worry! We will
be sending out all of the past issues as soon as we resolve the problem with
the post office.  Again, on behalf of the Jacket Staff, I apologize for the
inconvenience and I am hopeful that our new way of mailing will be just as
effective as it has been in the past.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at

alexandra.dove1 at gmail.com

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.