[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Senior/Junior Prom Donations for Students in Need

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Feb 13 18:55:57 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sophina Jones,
sophinajones at berkeley.net

Make a prom dream come true for a student in need!

Prom season is nearing and we have over 65 Seniors and Juniors who would
love to attend the prom, but cannot afford to.

If you donate, your tax deductible donation will help to make a
memorable night for our students and bring joy into their lives.

Please consider making a donation to: Berkeley Schools Fund- McKinney
Vento or donate online at:

https://www.berkeleypublicschoolsfund.org/donate/online-donation/

Sophina Jones, M.S, PPSC
McKinney- Vento Counselor
Berkeley Unified School District
510.644.6529 <tel:510.644.6529>

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.