[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Sponsor the Jacket Newspaper!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Feb 9 22:01:28 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Nora Jang
norajang.jacket at gmail.com

Dear BHS families,

Where can you read up on the latest happenings throughout the Berkeley High
School community? See great photos and illustrations? Keep up with
commentary and opinion from the school's talented columnists?

The answer? Berkeley High's student-run, student-written newspaper, the
Jacket! The Jacket has been printed for more than 100 years and we aspire to
continue its legacy. However, printed twice every month, it is expensive to
keep the paper running and our funds are running low. The Jacket is a
self-funded publication and we rely on your support.

How can you support the Jacket? By becoming one of our valued sponsors! Our
sponsors receive a year-long subscription and, more importantly, the
gratitude of Berkeley High. Without you, our paper would not exist. A
sponsorship will cover even more of the printing costs, thereby ensuring
that the Jacket will continue to be enjoyed by the Berkeley High community.

To sponsor or subscribe, please visit our website today!

http://www.bhsjacket.com/support_the_jacket

Thank you! We greatly appreciate your support. Please contact me if you have
any questions (norajang.jacket at gmail.com).

Sincerely,

Nora Jang

Jacket Business Manager

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.