[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Girl's Lacrosse Tryouts

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Feb 9 08:53:16 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Erinn Tibbetts
erinntibbetts at berkeley.net

Lacrosse season is here! Girl's Lacrosse tryouts begin Monday, February
10th. All are welcome and ENCOURAGED to come out! Please be aware that a few
of our tryout times are in the morning, before school. Please remember to
bring: stick, mouth guard, and eye gear (goggles). Call coach, Erinn
Tibbetts @ 315-440-1977, if you have questions re: equipment.

Here is the schedule for the first week:

2/10 - 6-7:30am @ BHS Turf

2/11 - 6-8am @ BHS Turf

2/12 - 6-8am @ BHS Turf

2/13 - 4-6pm @  Derby

2/14 - Conditioning-time TBA

Also, please mark your calenders: We will be having a mandatory
parent-player meeting on Thursday, February 20th @ 7:30pm, in the BHS Food
Court.

GO JACKETS!!!

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.