[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Spring Tryout Location Information

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Feb 7 21:16:26 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Athletic Director
athleticdirector at berkeley.net

Spring Athletes and Families -

Thank you for getting in your Athletic Packets and helping to get things
ready for a great BHS Spring Sports season (if you haven't, please quickly
bring it to the AD office!).

Due to the overlap of Winter sports and Spring sports we have a serious
disadvantage of lack of gym and field space.  We want to assure you that we
have been hard at work looking at every possible solution and adjustment.
We are very grateful to all of the Coaches for helping to accommodate each
other and creatively looking for ways to make sure you all have the best
start possible.

In some cases we are still putting the final touches on the schedule, but we
did not want to wait any longer to communicate with you.

We will continue to get information out as quickly as we are able. You may
also be in touch with the Coaches for each sport or with our office at
athleticdirector at berkeley.net

Badminton

Coach Max Phonvongsa   <mailto:maxphon1995 at gmail.com> maxphon1995 at gmail.com

Monday February 10

            3:30-5:30 meet in the Stadium bleachers

Tuesday February 11

            3:30-5:30 outside conditioning, meet at Track

Wednesday February 12

            3:30-5:15 Jacket Gym

Thursday February 13

            3:30-5:30 outside conditioning, meet at Track

Friday February 14

            3:30-5:15 Jacket Gym

Baseball

Coach Matt Bremer  <mailto:mattbremer at berkeley.net> mattbremer at berkeley.net

Monday February 10 - Friday February 14

            10th, 11th and 12th grade at Moellering Field (Derby and Martin
Luther King)

                        4:00 p.m. until Dark

            9th grade at Willard Middle School Baseball Field (Derby and
Telegraph)

                        6:00-8:00 p.m.

Crew - Boys

Coach Chris Dadd  <mailto:thecrew4bhs at earthlink.net>
thecrew4bhs at earthlink.net

Monday February 10 (if interested but can't make this day, please email
coach)

            4:00-6:30 p.m. behind Jacket Stadium at BHS

Crew - Girls

Coach Gulliver Scott  <mailto:gulliver at berkeleyhighcrew.org>
gulliver at berkeleyhighcrew.org

Tuesday February 11 and Thursday February 13

            4:00-6:30 p.m. behind Jacket Stadium at BHS

Golf - Boys

Coach Brandon Chapman  <mailto:bchapman at lakechabotgolf.com>
bchapman at lakechabotgolf.com

            Time and Date TBA

            Tilden Golf Course

Lacrosse - Boys

Coach Stephen Stock  <mailto:stephenstock at gmail.com> stephenstock at gmail.com

Monday February 10

            7:00-9:00 AM BHS Jacket Stadium

Tuesday February 11, Wednesday February 12

            4:00-6:00 p.m. Derby Field (Martin Luther King and Derby St)

Thursday February 13

            6:00-8:00 AM BHS Jacket Stadium

Lacrosse - Girls

Coach Erinn Tibbets  <mailto:erinntibbetts at berkeley.net>
erinntibbetts at berkeley.net

Monday February 10, Tuesday February 11, Wednesday February 12

            6:00-8:00 a.m. BHS Jacket Stadium

Thursday  February 13

            4:00-6:00 p.m. Derby Field (Martin Luther King and Derby St)

Friday February 14

            Time TBA, Conditioning at BHS Stadium Turf

Softball

Coach Jason Kaneko  <mailto:jktkanedo at yahoo.com> jktkaneko at yahoo.com

Monday February 10 - Friday February 14

            4:30-6:30 at Grove Street Park (Martin Luther King and Russell
St)

Arrive cleats on ready to go. Girls will need cleats, tennis shoes, glove,
sweatshirt, and sweats or softball pants.

Swimming, Diving - Boys and Girls

Coach William Gaebler  <mailto:williamgaebler at berkeley.net>
williamgaebler at berkeley.net

Monday February 10 - Friday February 14

            4:00-6:00 p.m. at BHS Pool

Tennis - Boys

Coach Jalen Cobeen  <mailto:jcobeentennis at gmail.com> jcobeentennis at gmail.com

Monday February 10 - Thursday February 13

            4:05-6:05 p.m. at King Middle School Tennis Courts (Hopkins and
Colusa)

Track and Field - Boys and Girls

Coach Bradley Johnson  <mailto:bradleyjohnson2 at gmail.com>
bradleyjohnson2 at gmail.com or

Coach Darrell Hampton  <mailto:dhampt2 at yahoo.com> dhampt2 at yahoo.com

Monday February 10 - Friday February 14

            4:45-7:00 p.m. meet on West side bleachers (MLK side) by the BHS
track

Volleyball - Boys

Coach Tony Wu  <mailto:tonyw1988 at gmail.com> tonyw1988 at gmail.com

            Time and Date TBA

            BHS

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.