[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Holocaust Survivor Speaker, Feb 6 (Thurs.) 9:30-11:40

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Jan 30 12:34:06 PST 2014

Please contact Berkeley High librarian Ellie Goldstein
elliegoldstein at berkeley.net <mailto:elliegoldstein at berkeley.net>.

The library is sponsoring a holocaust survivor speaker at school on
Thursday, February 6, in the Little Theater.

To help seat the students quickly and provide additional adult presence,
we would like to ask for parent/community volunteers. The volunteers
will gather first in the library and then walk to the theater. They
would meet the students by teacher/class outside the theater and walk
them to their assigned seating areas.

The time commitment is from 9:30 am until 11:40 am. We ask the
volunteers to stay until the end of the program. Please contact me at my
school email: elliegoldstein at berkeley.net
<mailto:elliegoldstein at berkeley.net>. We can probably use 10+ people,
since some of the teachers are bringing multiple classes.

Thank you.

--

Lisa Sibony

Outreach and Volunteers

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.