[BHS Etree] TEEN SERVICES: Free Music Tutoring from UC Berkeley Students

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Jan 23 07:04:55 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Dasha Glozman
privatepiano.tmc at gmail.com

WHAT: FREE Private Piano/Vocal Tutoring with The Music Connection!

WHO: Students interested in private piano/vocal tutoring

WHEN: The application is due Saturday, February 1st; tutoring will last
until the end of April

WHERE: A place where you and the tutor decide to meet.

Sign up for FREE private piano/vocal lessons today with The Music Connection
group at UC Berkeley! We are a student run volunteer organization on campus,
which gives in-class, out of class, and private tutoring to students in the
BUSD district. Teaching all different levels, we aim to inspire and engage
student's minds in the world of piano and voice and all of its grand musical
offerings. Join us at no cost to get private piano/vocal tutoring by our
very own passionate and dedicated tutors!

Sign up here - note that this is on a first come, first serve basis, and
filling this out does not guarantee a tutor:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c4oWrv-nnXGoNhYfavm4PHZE5WKu9zPDQhj-20m3qbQ
/edit

If you have any questions, please contact Dasha Glozman at
privatepiano.tmc at gmail.com

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.