[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Mailing Session for BHS College Info Guide, Jan. 23 (Thurs)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jan 21 19:30:35 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Frances Cohen:
<mailto:frances.cohen at ucsf.edu> frances.cohen at ucsf.edu

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR MAILING SESSION for BHS College Information Guide for
Parents and Families of Juniors

A few more volunteers are needed for Thursday night's mailing!  Any amount
of time will help.

The College Handbook Committee mails to juniors' homes the newly revised
College Information Guide for Parents and Families of Juniors so parents and
guardians will have the important information junior parents need to
understand and begin the college process. To ready the guides for mailing
bulk mail, we have an evening session where we stuff and seal envelopes,
sort them by zip codes, and pack into mail sacs. We are looking for
volunteers to help!

What: Stuffing session for BHS College Information Guide for Parents and
Families of Juniors Class of 2015

When: Thursday, January 23, 2014

           5:30 PM- 8:30 PM

Where: BUSD District Office at 2020 Bonar Street (x- University Ave.), Room
126

Light refreshments will be provided.

RSVP:  Please let Frances Cohen know if you can help at the mailing, for any
amount of time.

Thanks!

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.