[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Help Needed w/Mailing, Jan. 23 (Thur) in eve.

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Jan 17 08:06:59 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Frances Cohen:
frances.cohen at ucsf.edu <mailto:frances.cohen at ucsf.edu>

*VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR MAILING SESSION for BHS College Information Guide
for Parents and Families of Juniors *

*(Also need volunteer driver with van to bring mail sacs on Friday
morning to new Post Office Bulk Division on 8^th Street)*

The College Handbook Committee mails to juniors' homes the newly revised
/College Information Guide for Parents and Families of Juniors /so
parents and guardians will have the important information junior parents
need to understand and begin the college process. To ready the guides
for mailing bulk mail, we have an evening session where we stuff and
seal envelopes, sort them by zip codes, and pack into mail sacs. We are
looking for volunteers to help!

*What:*Stuffing session for /BHS College Information Guide for Parents
and Families of Juniors Class of 2015/

*When:*Thursday, January 23, 2014

            5:30 PM- 8:30 PM

*Where:*BUSD District Office at 2020 Bonar Street (x- University Ave.),
Room 126

Light refreshments will be provided.

*Also needed:*We also need a driver with a van who could pick up the
mail sacs we have packed (approximately 20) from our mailing on Bonar
Street around 8-8:30 on Thursday night, keep them in their van
overnight, and then bring them to the new U.S. Post Office Bulk Mail
Division on 8^th Street near Harrison at 10 am the next day, Friday
January 24 (when the Bulk Mail Division opens).

*RSVP:*Please let Frances Cohen know if you can help at the mailing, for
any amount of time, or if you could serve as our driver to transport the
mail sacs: frances.cohen at ucsf.edu <mailto:frances.cohen at ucsf.edu>

Thanks!

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>. To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
'unsubscribe'; To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: 'subscribe.' http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>