[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Spring Softball - Meeting Jan. 6 (Mon.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Dec 19 16:17:43 PST 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Athletic Director
athleticdirector at berkeley.net <mailto:athleticdirector at berkeley.net>

We are pleased to welcome Berkeley High's Varsity Head Coach of
Softball, Jason Kaneko!

In anticipation of the upcoming Spring Sport, there will be a meeting
on Jan. 6 (when we get back from break) at 4pm on the north side of the
stadium bleachers.  Any girls interested in playing softball this spring
should come get information at that time.

Tryouts begin week of February 10 - all athletes must have a completed
athletic packet turned in and cleared with the AD office in order to
tryout.  Athletic packets are available outside the AD office as well as
online at the Berkeley Athletic Fund site www.berkeleyhighathletics.org
<http://www.berkeleyhighathletics.org/>

Coach Kaneko can be contacted at jktkaneko at yahoo.com
<mailto:jktkaneko at yahoo.com>

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.