[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Calendar Sale - Dec. 7 & 14 (Sat.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Dec 4 09:15:00 PST 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lori Berlin, lorberlin at aol.com

CALENDAR SALES (Just 2 Saturdays days left)

The annual fundraising calendar sales for the video program at Berkeley
High continue on Saturday. (Please see dates below.)

We are selling 2014 wall, page-a-day and engagement calendars for only
$6.00 each, or 5 for $25. These are the same calendars that are
currently selling in stores for $13-$19. We have, art, travel, humor,
children's, sports, spiritual, etc. They make great gifts.

WHEN: SATURDAYS from noon until 3pm on December 7 and December 14

WHERE: 2310 Valley St. This is 3 blocks west of Sacramento St. off
Channing Way.

RAIN OR SHINE

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.