[BHS Etree] JACKET: Mailing Update

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Nov 21 19:55:51 PST 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Ally Dove at
alexandra.dove1 at gmail.com

Hello BHS Community and Jacket Subscribers,

I would first like to apologize to the subscribers for the delayed
issues of the Jacket.  Since the recent closure of the post office (bulk
mailing) across the street from the high school, the Jacket staff has
been working with BUSD to figure out a way to continue mailing the
newspapers at the San Pablo Post Office.  If you have not been receiving
the paper in the mail, don't worry! We are sending off all of the past
issues within the next week. Again, on behalf of the Jacket Staff, I
apologize for the inconvenience and am hopeful that our new way of
mailing will be just as effective as it has been in the past.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at
alexandra.dove1 at gmail.com <mailto:alexandra.dove1 at gmail.com>

Thank you,

Ally

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*