[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Multicultural Show postponed to Nov. 22 (Fri.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 19 11:14:21 PST 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>*

*

*Please note that the Multicultural show has been postponed until
Friday, November 22.*

This event features dances, songs, poems, the much anticipated fashion
show as well as other surprises. Students representing parts from all
over the globe sign up to perform.

Would you be willing to contribute a dish or food item to celebrate
these students and teachers for sharing their cultures with the school?
There will be a total of 40 performers and student volunteers at this
event. Please consider preparing an item that could feed 10 people and
we will combine your contribution with other generous contributions from
our BHS community members. You are also more than welcome to stay and
watch the show!

Send me an email with your contribution before November 21 More details
will be sent out closer to the event. Tax receipts can be given as well.
We really appreciate your generosity!

Multicultural Show

Berkeley High School Little Theater

FRIDAY, November 22

9:30am - 2:30pm,

Luncheon for the performers at 11:30 am

Food can be dropped off before school and up until 11:30 am

--

ONE BIG SCHOOL, FULL OF GREAT LEADERS!!!
John Villavicencio

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.