[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Safety Issue on Shattuck

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Oct 28 14:53:32 PDT 2013

Dear BHS Families:

We sent the following to staff several minutes ago....

BPD has informed us that police activity has closed a significant
section of Shattuck between Bancroft and Durant.

There appears to be no immediate threat to BHS, but we do not want
students moving toward the area if at all possible and the closure is
expected to last through dismissal.

Officers will turn foot traffic away should students move up that way,
but we should assist by getting the word out to kids.

We do not want to alarm students, or peak interest, but please inform
students that Shattuck will be closed between Durant and Bancroft all
the way through dismissal and they should try to avoid that area until
further notice.

We will update you as soon as possible.

We will update families as well.

--
Pasquale Scuderi

Principal

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.