[BHS Etree] JOBS: Youth Spirit Artworks Has Two Spaces Available in Fall Program

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Oct 15 19:48:52 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sally Hindman
shindman at youthspiritartworks.org

Youth Spirit Artworks, the stipended, youth-led jobs training program
empowering young people, ages 16 to 25, in a supportive community centered
around art and creativity, still has two spaces available in our fall
program. We are open Monday through Friday 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm and Sat. Noon
to 3 pm.

We are located straight down MLK Jr Way south of Berkeley High School near
the corner of Alcatraz and Adeline Street at 1740 Alcatraz Avenue.

We particularly serve as a supportive community to youth experiencing
challenges related to poverty, homelessness and social marginalization.

Beginners receive a stipend of $75 per month and also earn 50% of the
proceeds of any art you make and sell.

Come visit us or send a friend!!

For more info about Youth Spirit call: 510-282-0396 or visit our web site
at: www.youthspiritartworks.org <http://www.youthspiritartworks.org/>

Sally Hindman

Executive Director

Youth Spirit Artworks

1740 Alcatraz Avenue

Berkeley, CA  94703

(510) 282-0396

www.youthspiritartworks.org <http://www.youthspiritartworks.org/>

shindman at youthspiritartworks.org

bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree
archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS website:
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/.

word only in the subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send
an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line:
subscribe.