[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Back to School Night, Sep 26 (Thurs)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Sep 23 09:47:38 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio at
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

Hello Parents, Families, & BHS Community Members,

Berkeley High School is excited to host Back to School Night on Thursday
September 26 beginning at 7:00 pm. This is a great opportunity to meet
your students teachers as well as connect with school services who will
have information tables  in the cafeteria.

We have a few ways to make getting around campus to each of your
students classes a easier

on this evening ;

Students will be asked to write down their schedules on a worksheet for
you before 9/26. We also want to encourage you to log onto PowerSchool
to become more familiar with your students schedule. If you are not able
to get their schedule before Thursday, then please visit the counseling
center to pick up a copy of their schedule on Back to School Night.
There will be volunteers ready to write down their schedule for you.
Leadership students will also be located around school to ensure that
you make it to each class on time. Sometimes this is harder to do than
it sounds!

We look forward to seeing everyone back on campus this Thursday.

ONE BIG SCHOOL, FULL OF GREAT LEADERS!

John Villavicencio
Director of Student Activities
Berkeley High School
(510) 644 - 8990 <tel:%28510%29%20644%20-%208990>
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.