[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Help Needed Today! (Sept 27) Friday

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Sep 20 07:26:49 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony lisasibony at berkeley.net

Today, Friday, September 20, we are working on finishing up a big mailing and could use some help getting everything out. Nothing complicated, we just need more hands. If you have an hour or more to spare, I'd be very grateful for any extra volunteers.

Please show up at the front desk today, anytime after 8:30. I expect we will be working until early afternoon. If you'd like to check in with me before you show up, please contact me or call the front desk.

THANK you!
Lisa

--
Lisa Sibony
Outreach and Volunteers

Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Catherine Ference are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/