[BHS Etree] DANCE: Please join us for Park[ing] Day this Friday!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Sep 17 18:37:47 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Linda Carr lindacarr at berkeley.net

Hi Everyone!

Please consider coming out to see my advanced classes perform under the
direction of choreographer & Cal State East Bay dance instructor, Nina Haft.
This is a great little performance for parents to stop in on while passing
through downtown Berkeley, and teachers can bring classes on a mini-field
trip. It's an outdoor dance/art installation.

Best,

Linda Carr

BHS Dance

Here's the announcement from Nina Haft:

It's time for Nina Haft & Company's FREE outdoor art and dance this Friday
Sept. 20 in downtown Berkeley. Nina Haft & Company presents our annual day
of dance and visual art at 2201 Shattuck Avenue at the corner of Allston
Way. We'll be dancing in the parking spaces :)  Scenic design/art carnival
by Lauren Elder's students from California College of Art's Wasteland class.

Friday September 20th  >  2201 Shattuck Avenue at Allston Wy

11:00am   Berkeley HS Dance Production Students

2:45pm     Berkeley HS Advanced Dance Lab Students

4:30pm    Nina Haft & Company

                Dandelion Dancetheater

                Mary Armentrout Dancetheater

                Dana Lawton Dances

                Troy Macklin

                Melanie Cutchon

                Jennifer Stern

                   and special guests....

Park[ing] Day is a trademarked public art event created originally by
Rebar/SF. For more info, visit www.parkingday.org
<http://www.parkingday.org/> .

NH&Co's Park[ing] Day Dance Festival is made possible with support from the
City of Berkeley Civic Arts and Dept. of Public Works, and from
Shawl-Anderson Dance Center.

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.