[BHS Etree] BUSD: Photos: Celebration of BHS Teacher, Skip Whideman's, Life

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Sep 13 14:39:51 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contactMark Coplan at
markcoplan at berkeley.net

The Celebration of the Life of Skip Whideman drew a large crowd of
friends and colleagues. Skip's partner, Donna Teshima, heard from many
in the District who expressed their love for Skip but couldn't make the
event, so this is especially for you. These photos try to capture the
celebration, the connection to each other, the joy that we all felt in
knowing Skip, and the pain we share in his passing.

Photos: Celebration of Skip Whideman's Life:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157635498409281/

Student's Sax Tribute to Skip Whideman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78sWGH8KFLc

--
Mark Coplan, Public Information Officer
Berkeley Unified School District

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>. To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
'unsubscribe'; To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: 'subscribe.' http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>