[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Volunteer THANK YOU

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Sep 13 14:27:09 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony
lisasibony at berkeley.net <mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Dear Berkeley High Community:

August and September were AMAZING months for volunteers -- over
200 members of our community contributed hundreds of hours to help
launch the school year.

I would like to thank all of the volunteers who took time out of their
schedules to help over the last 4 weeks.  It was truly gratifying to see
how many people showed up to help. Not only parents, but grandparents,
alumni and current students volunteered their time to make sure the
process was orderly and efficient.

As of today we have 1,597 boys and 1,595 girls enrolled at Berkeley High
for a total of 3,191.  Registering this many students, distributing
textbooks, handing out schedules, selling organizers and collecting
forms is a massive job.  It could not have been completed without the
volunteers helping with registration week, delivering schedule changes
the first week of school, assisting the Attendance Office with the
annual census, and volunteering this Wednesday at our School Wide
Assembly.  In addition, we have 50 volunteers who come in to help at the
front desk every week!

Again a huge thank you -- everyone came in enthusiastic and ready to
help where ever needed. What an amazing community we have at Berkeley
High. Thanks to all of you we have had a wonderfully smooth start to the
year.

Lisa

--
Lisa Sibony
Outreach and Volunteers

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
'unsubscribe'; To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: 'subscribe.' http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>