[BHS Etree] Academic Support Resources & Tutoring

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Aug 28 14:42:23 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contactWyn Skeelswynskeels at berkeley.net
<mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Please urge your students to take advantage of
the academic support resources available at BHS!

Beginning Tuesday, 9/3, The College and Career Center will be open
Monday - Thursday from 3:30 - 6:00 pm for drop-in tutorial assistance.
We have many highly skilled tutors available in almost
very academic subject.

Beginning the week of Monday, September 16th teacher led after school
tutorials will be available in every academic subject for the duration
of the school year.  These tutorial sessions are funded through the
generous support of the Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG).
A complete schedule of these tutorial sessions will be available by 9/15.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions
regarding Academic Support Services at Berkeley High School

Thank you!

Wyn Skeels

Academic Support Coordinator

Marguerite Fa-Kajiand Catherine Ference are the parent-volunteer
bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>. To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with
one word only in the subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To _subscribe_ to the
etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
'subscribe.' http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>