[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Front Desk Positions Filled

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Aug 27 12:29:05 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email; contact Lisa Sibony
lisasibony at berkeley.net <mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Dear Community,

Over 40 people have responded with interest in the handful of spots open
for Front Desk volunteers.  What an awesome community!  Thank you all
for your willingness to take on this commitment.  I will let you know if
there are any more openings in the future, but for now we are set.

Lisa Sibony
Outreach and Volunteers
Berkeley High School

Marguerite Fa-Kajiand Catherine Ference are the parent-volunteer
bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>. To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
'unsubscribe'; To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: 'subscribe.' http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>