[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Front Desk Openings

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Aug 26 22:09:13 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony
lisasibony at berkeley.net

There are a few openings for Front Desk Volunteers.  These volunteers work
weekly 1.5 hour shifts in teams of two -- they welcome visitors, hand out
visitors' badges, answer the phones, and help with small administrative
tasks.

It can be quiet or very exciting -- depending on the week! You will also
learn A LOT about Berkeley High.  If you are interested in taking a shift,
let me know and I will send you the current schedule so that you can see
what openings we have.

Thanks,

Lisa

--

Lisa Sibony

Outreach and Volunteers

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe.'   <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/