[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Powerschool and Schedules

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Aug 23 20:18:29 PDT 2013

The majority of our BHS students have picked up their schedules and text
books. For those who have not, schedules are available for pickup in the
Jacket Gym tomorrow (Friday August 23).

The Powerschool parent and student portal will be accessible beginning at
5:00 pm on Friday August 23.  For more information regarding Powerschool
please see: http://www.berkeleyschools.net/check-grades-and-attendance/

Hard copies of schedules will also be available on the first day of school
(Wednesday August 29) in the food court beginning at 8 am.

Counselors are busy scheduling new students and reviewing schedule change
request forms.  They are unavailable for drop-in appointments or to return
calls until they have scheduled all new students and have reviewed the most
pressing change requests.  We appreciate your patience as we work to get all
of our students in the appropriate classes by the first days of school.

We will continue to balance and revise schedules in the first week of
classes; this means that some schedules will change during the first week of
school.

It is important that a student attend ALL classes on his or her official
schedule.  Any changes to a schedule will be hand delivered to the student.
A student may not "sit in" on a class if he or she is not enrolled in it.

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe.'   <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

  <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif>