[BHS Etree] Berkeley Athletic Fund Meeting - Meet our new AD, Monday Aug. 12

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Aug 7 17:41:35 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Richard Boyden:
rboyden87 at gmail.com

Our first meeting of the year will be in the Athletic Director's office,
J207 Stadium.  Monday August 12, 7:00-9:00 p.m.

*It will not be held in our usually location the Library*.

Come and meet our new Athletic Director, Britta Fjelstrom.  Until her
appointment as AD, Britta was a Physical Education teacher at Willard
Middle School.

We will also be discussing fund raising plans for this year and other
topics of interest.  Please come and find out how you can support
Berkeley High athletics.

Richard Boyden (510) 847-6889
_____________________________________
Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>. To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: 'subscribe'

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/