[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR MAILING SESSION (Monday - Aug. 19) for BHS College Application Handbook for Parents and Families of Seniors

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Aug 5 10:34:00 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Frances Cohen:
frances.cohen at ucsf.edu<mailto:frances.cohen at ucsf.edu>

*VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR MAILING SESSION for BHS College Application
Handbook for Parents and Families of Seniors *

Every August, the College Handbook Committee mails to student's homes
the newly revised /College Application Handbook for Parents and Families
of Seniors /so parents and guardians will start the school year with the
information needed for the college application process.To ready the
handbooks for mailing bulk mail, we have an evening session where we
stuff and seal envelopes, sort them by zip codes, and pack into mail
sacs. We are looking for volunteers to help!

*What:*Stuffing session for /BHS College Application Handbook for
Parents and Families of Seniors Class of 2014/

*When:*Monday, August 19 2013

            5:30 PM- 8:30 PM

*Where:*BUSD District Office at 2020 Bonar Street (x- University Ave.),
Room 126

*RSVP:*Please let Frances Cohen know if you can help, for any amount of
time:frances.cohen at ucsf.edu <mailto:frances.cohen at ucsf.edu>

Thanks!

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>. To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: 'subscribe'

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/