[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Summer Mailing Completed!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Jul 25 13:01:24 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Amber Spencer amberspencer at berkeley.net

All,

The summer mailing is complete ahead of schedule! Volunteers who were planning on coming this afternoon or anytime on Friday, need not come after all.

Thank you to all who helped in making this mailing a success and completing it so quickly; I could not have done it without you!

Thank you.

--
Amber Spencer
Principal's Assistant

"When educating the minds of our youth, we must not forget to educate their hearts."

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/