[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Summer Mailing July 25 & 26 (Thurs./Fri.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jul 9 08:27:00 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Amber Spencer
amberspencer at berkeley.net

On Thursday and Friday, July 25 and 26, we will be collating, labeling and
stuffing the BHS summer mailing. We will run the show from 8:30 am to 4 pm
on Thursday and 8:30 am until we finish on Friday. You can volunteer for all
day or as little as 15 minutes but whenever you show up, you will be needed
and welcomed.

The mailing will include instructions for registration which will take place
August 19-22, emergency forms, tips on connecting to BHS, athletic
information, etc. etc.  It is a massive mailing and to put it together we
needs lots and lots of help.  Last year 130 parents, guardians,
grandparents, students, and visitors stuffed for one and a half days.  We
were able to haul the mailing to the post office by early afternoon on the
second day.

Please let me know if you can help by sending an email to
amberspencer at berkeley.net

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'