[BHS Etree] BUSD: Photos of Berkeley High - BTech Graduation 2013 Online

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Jun 15 21:19:19 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mark Coplan
markcoplan at berkeley.net

Photos of the Berkeley High - BTech Graduation 2013 are now online. Look for
"Photos: BUSD Graduations 2013" on the home page of the BUSD Website:
www.berkeley.net <http://www.berkeley.net/>

With over 800 graduates, there are over 2,000 images, so they are broken
down into manageable groups.  Note: The last photos on Diploma Second Half
are still being uploaded.

You can download your student's photos. Click the right side of your mouse
on the photo you want to download. You will see size options. Click on
"Original Size" (left side of mouse), then click on "Download Original Size"
at the top of the photo and save to a folder on your computer.

I hope you enjoy the graduation as much as I did.

Note: We will have the link to our partners who took your students' photos
receiving their diploma up on our graduation page shortly.

Mark Coplan, Public Information Officer

Berkeley Unified School District

510-644-6320

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'