[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Jamie Faison (Athletic Trainer) leaving BHS

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri May 31 15:53:50 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jamie Faison jfaison at mail.cho.org

Dear BHS Community,

It has been my great privilege to work as the Head Athletic Trainer and Sports Medicine teacher at Berkeley High for the past 9 years, but this year will be my last at BHS.

I have just graduated from Physical Therapist Assistant school,  and I will be working as a PTA at Children's Hospital Sports Medicine Center for Young Athletes full time starting this summer.

I truly cherish all of the years that I have been at Berkeley High school, and am sad to go but I have another career paths that I wish to pursue.

I will miss the late night soccer games, trips with basketball up to AARCO, the buzz of Friday night Football, and all of the other amazing Yellow Jacket  sporting events that I have gotten to witness over the years.

I will also miss teaching my students the art of Sports Medicine, and the feeling of building a Sports Medicine program from the ground up.

I am going to swing by some BHS games next year so look for me up in the stands not on the sideline!

Also, if you ever need some injury rehabilitation you can always find me at Children's Hospital.

To all of the athletes, coaches, parents, administrators, and grounds crew,  I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and I will miss you all.

Sincerely,
Jamie Faison PTALA, ATC, CSCS
Physical Therapist Assistant (Licensed Applicant)
Children's Hospital Oakland/Walnut Creek
(510)428-3558 option 3
jfaison at mail.cho.org

 Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/