[BHS Etree] MISC. Today! May 30th-Dine Out to support BUSD Cooking and Gardening Programs

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu May 30 08:01:24 PDT 2013

Today, Thursday, May 30th is the Dine Out event that will support cooking and gardening programs in ALL Berkeley public schools.  There are many amazing restaurants and stores participating. Let's support our wonderful schools and the local businesses that are stepping up for our kids!

Check out http://berkeleydineout.com for the list of participating merchants.  The list has been growing every day!

Spread the word!  Get your friends and family members to eat out or shop at participating establishments.

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/